GSU Teaching Awards
The Academic Affairs Committee of the GSU strives to ensure the academic welfare of ND graduate students in the following ways
- Advocating for student academic needs at University wide forums.
- Recognizing excellence in student teaching by administering the Outstanding Instructor of Record and TA awards.
- Recognizing excellence in faculty mentoring by administering the Outstanding Mentor Award.
- Raising awareness of on-campus resources that enhance the academic development of graduate student.
- Organizing social events because all work and… well, you know.
Outstanding Instructor of Record award
Outstanding TA award
Outstanding Mentor award
Campus Technology Lending
Your laptop broke and you need a loaner till it gets fixed? Need a DSLR or GoPro for a project? Rent available equipment for free at the library. Visit http://bit.ly/ndtech to see a full list of available equipment!
Free Academic Software
Did you know that everyone enrolled in ND has free access to Microsoft Office suite of software? We also have academic licenses for MATLAB, and many more software that could help you with classes and/or research. Check out the full list here http://bit.ly/ndsoftware
Questions / Concerns / Suggestions / Need Something?
Get in touch with an Academic Affairs chair to help us serve you better!
Bridgette Befort (email@example.com)
Jian-Ren Lim (firstname.lastname@example.org)